Mobile Applications Overview
iFuturistics has broad experience in Mobile Application Development. We provide Mobile Application Development on different platforms including Windows Mobile, J2ME, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian OS, Win CE, Palm OS and Tablet PCs among others. We have a team of experts who can design and build Mobile Applications and Websites for Mobile Platforms.
We offer mobile/PDA application solutions that help organizations to communicate with their customers through custom mobile devices. Leveraging our industry intelligence and technological background, we design and build mobile applications that are customer-friendly and facilitate easy and quick data processing. We also provide complete, end-to-end mobile/ wireless solutions that integrate business transactions through mobile devices and content delivery systems to publish a range of information valuable for both suppliers and buyers.
We also offer porting services (Blackberry to iphone etc.). Our specialists are able to port your solution to another platform on which it will perform in the same way as on the original one. Porting allows bringing your products to expanded market. Right now we are ready to port between a number of platforms avoiding functional losses.
Mobile Industry News
• The global mobile applications market is expected to be worth $ 25.0 billion in 2015, growing at at CAGR of 29.6% from 2010 to 2015
• The global mobile value-added-service (VAS) market is expected to grow to $ 340 billion in 2014 from $200 billion in 2009.
• Major telecom giants have begun providing dedicated application stores for their users, so much so that more than 2 million applications are currently available for communications, games, multimedia, productivity, travel and utility purposes.
• About $6.4 billion (free, paid, and ad-supported) application downloads were made globally in 2009 alone from native (on-deck) and third-party (off-deck) application stores, generating revenues of $ 4.5 billion in the year.
• Apple, with 2.5 billion downloads, dominated the applications market in 2009. However, new players like Google, Nokia, and RIM are rapidly entering the applications market space, as the increasing uptake and usability of Smartphone devices further boosts the mobile applications market.
• Mobile applications categories: Games, Social Networking, Books, Entertainment, Business and Finance, Lifestyle, Productivity, Travel, Navigation, Utilities and Others.